1. Download yACK BLE from the App Store.
2. Launch yACK BLE. Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Power on the idChamp EUA.
4. Tap on the idChamp EUA’s Bluetooth name when you see it within yACK BLE.
5. Select “Open Console.”
6. Switch from stream mode to command mode by tapping on “Command” (located at the top right of the screen).
After switching to command mode, the console should output “REMOTE COMMAND.”
7. Send the following command:
set bl e e 1
The console should output “Success.”
8. Now disconnect by killing the yACK BLE application.
9. Re-launch the yACK BLE application and reconnect to the idChamp EUA.
You should receive a Bluetooth pairing request from the iOS system this time you tap on the idChamp EUA’s Bluetooth name. This means that the command was successful.
10. After confirming the Bluetooth pairing request, tap on “Open Console.”
11. Switch to command mode by tapping on “Command.”
12. Send the command:
13. Send the command:
reboot Now you can pair the idChamp EUA UHF reader with SerialMagic Professional for Windows 10 via BLE!