This document provides instructions on how to pair your scanner with Serialio’s applications for iOS in MFi mode. Please note that not all scanners sold by Serialio support MFi mode. To see which Bluetooth mode your scanner supports, click here.
- Make sure your scanner is in MFi mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iOS device.
- Make your scanner discoverable and connectable.
- Navigate to iOS Bluetooth settings.
- Scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Tap on your scanner’s name when it appears in the discovered devices list.
- Launch SerialMagic Keys, iScanBrowser, or Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Grid.
- Navigate to the SDM.
- Tap on your scanner’s name when you see it listed as a discovered device beneath MFi devices.