This document provides instructions on how to pair your scanner with Android in Bluetooth HID (“keyboard mode”). Please note that not all scanners sold by Serialio support HID mode. To see which Bluetooth mode your scanner supports, click here.
- Make sure your scanner is in HID mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Android device.
- Make your scanner discoverable and connectable.
- Navigate to Android Bluetooth settings.
- Scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Tap on your scanner’s name when it appears in the discovered devices list.