This support article will walk you through installing SerialMagic Gears directly from Serialio.com (opposed to the Google Play Store). If you already have a version of SerialMagic Gears installed, please uninstall it before installing a version hosted on Serialio.com.
1. Launch a browser on your Android device that you wish to install (or update) SerialMagic Gears on.
2. Navigate to the SerialMagic Gears download page by clicking the link or by navigating to Serialio.com –> Support –> Downloads –> SerialMagic.
3. Scroll down to where it says “SerialMagic Gears.”
4. Click on “Download APK” next to “SerialMagic Gears (non-market).
5. The installation file for SerialMagic Gears will begin downloading.
6. Once the file has finished downloading, tap on “Open file.”
7. Tap on “Install.”
8. The installation may be blocked if your settings do not allow installation from Unknown Sources. Tap on “Settings” to allow the installation.
9. This will take you to the Lock screen and security settings. Notice the section labeled “Unknown Sources.”
10. Tap on the slider to the right of “Unknown sources” labeled “OFF.” This will change “OFF” to “ON.”
11. Tap on “OK.”
12. Tap on “Install.”
13. You have successfully installed SerialMagic Gears!