This support article will walk you through the steps to unpair your device from an Android phone or tablet. If you are using SerialMagic Gears, start with Part 1 and continue on to Part 2. If you are using your device in HID mode (keyboard mode), start at Part 2.
Unpair from SerialMagic Gears
1. Navigate to the Serial Device Manager (SDM)
2. Long tap on your scanner’s name.
3. Select the checkbox labeled “Also remove from device database.” and tap “OK.”
Unpair from Android Bluetooth Settings
1. Navigate to your Android device’s Settings app
2. Navigate to Bluetooth Settings
3. Tap on the gear icon to the right of your scanner’s name
4. Tap “Unpair“