Make Sure iScanBrowser is Up-To-Date
Using an older version of any application, including iScanBrowser, increases your risk of running into complications. Applications are updated to fix bugs, patch security holes, and maintain compatibility with the latest operating systems (e.g. iOS, Android). Therefore, not updating your applications exposes you to security risks, preventable-bugs, and incompatibility issues. See the section below for your device—iOS or Android—to find out how to make sure you have the latest version installed.
To check if you have the latest version of iScanBrowser for iOS installed, follow the below instructions.
Check for Pending Updates
1. Launch the App Store.
2. Navigate to the Updates tab.
3. Check to make sure that iScanBrowser doesn’t have any pending updates.
Check the Latest Version
1. Search the AppStore for iScanBrowser.
2. Take note of the version of the latest release.
Check the Installed Version
1. Launch iScanBrowser.
2. Tap on the Settings icon.
3. Make sure that the version number matches the version number of the latest release in the AppStore.
Make Sure Your Device Is Up-To-Date
Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS. Making sure your device is up-to-date is best practice and can prevent a lot of problems.