Why You Need an HIBC Medical Inventory iPad
Use the Medinven HIBC medical inventory iPad app for fast, reliable mobile medical inventory. You have only an iPhone? No problem, use your iPhone, but iPad is easier because of the bigger screen. First you handle consignments, trunk inventory, evaluations, and more. Second your Scanfob® brand scanner eliminates pen & paper and eliminate all the associated errors with them. Third you upload all your transactions with a simple tap, so nothing is lost. Finally, since Medinven provides off-line capabilities you can do all your work when the Internet is not available. Your work is seamlessly uploaded when your back in network range. Your mobile medical inventory in the field helps you sell more, reduce loss, and maintain your sanity.
How HIBC Speeds iPad Medical Inventory
HIBC (Health Industry Bar Code) is commonly used for: medical equipment, biomedical implants, prescription drugs and more.
When you use HIBC there are many benefits. You have better accuracy, efficiency inventory management, patient safety, and additionally you have compliance with regulations.
Your items HIBC can contain several key elements. GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) of product, lot number and expiration date. Often your supplier provides two barcodes this information. Medinven covers you for both types when using on your iPad or iPhone, just scan the codes and all the info is instantly provided.
You scan the HIBC(s) and Medinven instantly gets the product information, lot number and expiration date, presenting you the all details.
Medical Inventory - Consignment
First, you use Medinven HIBC medical inventory iPad app for easy medical inventory consignment management.
Perform many consignment tasks:
Cycle count : Create the report of consigned items for a customer account
New : Assign items for the selected account, which doesn’t have consignments currently
Increase : Assign additional items for the selected account which already has consignments
Swap : Create the order to swap consignment product with same quantity within same product groups
Size Swap : Create the order to swap consignment items within the same product groups, Quantity must be equal for the product groups
Cons Return : Return consigned items from an account
Medical Inventory - Trunk
Second, you do medical inventory ‘Trunk’ management with Medinven on iOS.
Perform many consignment tasks:
- Cycle count : Create the report of consigned items for a representative account
- Sale : Create the new sales order for the selected account
- Eval : Create the new evaluation order for the selected account
- Barter : Exchange items between the sales representative and the hospital
- Demo : Create an order without an account
- Trunk Return : Create return transaction of consigned items for Sales Rep
- Rep To Rep : Create transaction to move items from current Sales Rep to selected Sales Rep
Medical Inventory - No Charge
Third, you do medical inventory ‘Trunk’ management with Medinven on iOS.
- No Charge Order : Create ‘no charge order’ of items for the selected account.
- Sample to Sale : Scan items to create a ‘sample to sale’ transaction of items for the selected account.
- NCH Return : Scan items to create a ‘No Charge Return’ transaction of items for the selected account.
- NCH To Trunk : Scan items to create ‘No Charge To Trunk’ transaction of items for the selected account.
Medical Inventory - Evaluation
Forth, you do medical inventory ‘Evaluation’ management with Medinven on iOS.
- Evaluation Orders : Scan lots of items for selected account for evaluation order
- Evaluation to Sale : Scan lots of items for selected account for ‘evaluation to Sale’ transaction
- Evaluation Return : Scan lots of items for selected account for ‘evaluation return’ transaction
Medical Inventory - Inventory Movements
Finally, you do medical inventory movement management with with Medinven on iOS.
- Inv Movements : Move consigned items from source to destination accounts
- Owned Inv Returns : Make return for selected account with required return reason (Return reasons are setup on Medinven Cloud-In-Hand.com manager account)
Field Proven Medical Inventory Solution
Medinven HIBC medical inventory iPad app is a field proven solution you can implement for your mobile sales team. Sales Reps use their current iPads and the super-fast Scanfob® brand wireless scanners. PX20 barcode scanner, the Ultra-BB2 UHF RFID reader, the NFC-BB2 NFC reader. Contact Serialio Ltd. do discuss your mobile medical inventory needs.