This document provides instructions on how to pair your scanner with Serialio’s applications for Android in BLE mode. Please note that not all scanners sold by Serialio support BLE mode. To see which Bluetooth mode your scanner supports, click here.
- Make sure your scanner is in BLE mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Android device.
- Make your scanner discoverable and connectable.
- Launch SerialMagic Gears, iScanBrowser, Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Attendance or Cloud-In-Hand Mobile Grid.
- Navigate to the SDM.
- Tap on the plus button to add a new connection.
- Tap on your scanner’s name when you see it listed as a discovered device in the SDM.