1. Power off your RS3 and take it out of its enclosure by unscrewing the four screws, then lifting the lid.
2. Locate the DIP switch banks labeled “S2” and “S3” along the short edge opposite the micro-USB port.
3. Grab a paperclip or similarly shaped object (pens are NOT recommended) and flip the DIP switches up or down to match the image below. If you have problems loading the image, use the DIP
4. Locate the DIP switch banks labeled “S4” and “S5” along the long edge of your RS3. Flip the DIP switches up or down to match the image below. If you have problems loading the image, use the DIP switch
5. If you are planning to keep your RS3 in HID mode, you can put it back in its enclosure now.
6. Power on your RS3.