The LaserChamp is no longer manufactured, but don't lose heart ...
The Scanfob® 2002 (click here) is a BETTER replacement scanner in every way.
"The level of support you have provided makes me extremely glad that I purchased your product ..." testimonials.
Case study: Serialio & Tahoe Demo Center, Point-of-Sale & Equipment Rental Check-Out - PDF (30KB)
The LaserChamp Bluetooth wireless barcode scanner is ideal for a wide range of data collection applications. Inventory, field service, asset tracking, time & attendance, healthcare, and even POS are all possible with this scanner since it operates in memory, tethered and, wireless bluetooth modes. The LaserChamp Bluetooth wireless scanner uses the scan engine from Microvision.
LaserChamp also comes in a more economical model with memory and tethered modes, but without Bluetooth.
Barcode enable virtually any Zaurus application with SerialMagicTM.
The LaserChamp cordless Bluetooth scanner is shown above with a Zaurus SL-6000. The LaserChamp also works with all versions of the Zaurus SL family, e.g. SL-6000, SL-5600, SL-5500, SL-5000D, SL-C700, SL-C750, SL-C760, SL-C860
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with a PowerBook G4 running OS X 10.3 (Panther).
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with the Palm Treo 650.
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with the BlackBerry 7290
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with the Nokia E61
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner also works with Linux x86 using our USB Bluetooth Dongle.
Powered by SerialMagicTM the LaserChamp is unmatched by any other solution to for cross-platform scanning integration.
Powered by ScanChamp® ScanReader Solo , the scanner can be used to put data directly into any database that provides an ODBC/JDBC connection.
Accessories include Universal Holster and Protective Boot. The Protective Boot is highly recommended for environments where the scanner may be 'knocked around' or dropped.
- Supported Symbologies (Bar Code Types)
UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 EAN/UCC, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5)
- Scan Capacity
Capacity depends on code length. With an average mix of code lengths the number is about 500 codes. Using all UPC-E codes the number is 618 (NCR Sym ID enabled, XML mode enabled, firmware revision 1.8.0)
- Minimum X Dimension 10 mil (0.25 mm)
(7.5 mil (0.19mm) with reduced depth of field)
- Depth of Field
2.5in to 5.5in for 10 mil
2.5in to 6in for 13 mil
3in to 7in for 17 mil
- Download and print this file to see sample barcode densities.
- Bluetooth 1.1 wireless radio, range is 10 meters, or about 30 feet.
- Optional RS-232 Cable. Plug is DB9 Female that mates directly with PC serial port, or with our optional USB adaptor.
- Palm RS-232 Cable available for Palm Universal connector.
- Use with SerialMagic, and import data directly into existing applications without programming.
- Data can be output in ASCII or in XML.
- LED Indicator shows 'Good Scan', 'Memory Full', and blinks during download.
- Audible Indicator Indicates 'Good Scan', 'Memory Full', and 'Download complete'.
- Indicators can be enabled and disabled using ScanChamp®, and special barcodes.
- OS X machines without built-in Bluetooth require D-Link DBT-120 Revision 3 or later.
- Dimensions Length: 4.5 inches; Width: 2 inches; Height: 1 inches; Weight: 2.5 oz (3.7 oz with batteries installed)
- Operating Temperature 0° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature -40° to 70° C
- Light Source 650nm Laser Diode
- Ambient Light Artificial - At least 100 fc
- Sunlight - At least 700 fc
- Powered by three (3) AAA Batteries (not included)
Regulatory Compliance COMPLIES WITH 21 CFR 1040.10 & 1040.11 EXCEPT FOR DEVIATIONS PERSUANT TO LASER NOTICE NO. 50, DATED JULY 26, 2001 CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
Note: Device may not be exactly as pictured.