The LaserChamp is no longer manufactured, but don't lose heart ...
The Scanfob® 2002 (click here) is a BETTER replacement scanner in every way.
"I am a book dealer. I use the LaserChamp Bluetooth barcode scanner and SerialMagic Pro software with my BlackBerry ..." testimonials.
See case studies on how barcode scanner is providing solutions for many companies.
Looking for a BlackBerry barcode scanner? Need a easy-to-use BlackBerry bar code scanner?
The LaserChamp BlackBerry Bluetooth wireless barcode scanner is ideal for a wide range of data collection applications. Inventory, field service, asset tracking, time & attendance, healthcare, and even POS are all possible with this scanner since it operates in memory, tethered and, wireless bluetooth modes. The LaserChamp Bluetooth wireless scanner uses the scan engine from Microvision.
"Looking for the most economical mobile barcode inventory counting solution for BlackBerry?" Click here to find details on how...
Barcode enable virtually any BlackBerry application with SerialMagicTM.
The LaserChamp cordless Bluetooth scanner is shown above with a BlackBerry 8800.
The LaserChamp also works with all versions of the BlackBerry family that have built-in Bluetooth and have version 4 or later software, e.g. BlackBerry Storm 2 9520, 9550, Tour 9630, Storm 9530, Bold 9700, 9650, 9000, Curve 8900, World Phone 8800, 8820, 8830, 8300, 8350, 8320, 8310, Curve, Pearl 9100, 9105, 8220 Flip-Pearl, 8100 Pearl, 8120, 8700, 8703, 8707, 7290, 7250, 7520, 7130, 7100t, 7100r, 7100g
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with Apple OS X
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with Palm OS based devices
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with Symbian OS devices
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with Windows Mobile devices (touch screen)
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner with Windows Mobile Smartphone devices (non-touch screen)
LaserChamp Bluetooth scanner also works with Linux x86 using our USB Bluetooth Dongle.
Accessories include Universal Holster and Protective Boot. The Protective Boot is highly recommended for environments where the scanner may be 'knocked around' or dropped.
- Supported Symbologies (Bar Code Types)
UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 EAN/UCC, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5)
- Convert UPC-E to UPC-A (aka expand UPCE to UPCA) and other code control features
- Scan Capacity
Capacity depends on code length. With an average mix of code lengths the number is about 500 codes. Using all UPC-E codes the number is 618 (NCR Sym ID enabled, XML mode enabled, firmware revision 1.8.0)
- Minimum X Dimension 10 mil (0.25 mm)
(7.5 mil (0.19mm) with reduced depth of field)
- Depth of Field
2.5in to 5.5in for 10 mil
2.5in to 6in for 13 mil
3in to 7in for 17 mil
- Download and print this file to see sample barcode densities.
- Bluetooth 1.1 wireless radio, range is 10 meters, or about 30 feet.
- Optional RS-232 Cable. Plug is DB9 Female that mates directly with PC serial port, or with our optional USB adaptor.
- Palm RS-232 Cable available for Palm Universal connector.
- Use with SerialMagic, and import data directly into existing applications without programming.
- Data can be output in ASCII or in XML.
- LED Indicator shows 'Good Scan', 'Memory Full', and blinks during download.
- Audible Indicator Indicates 'Good Scan', 'Memory Full', and 'Download complete'.
- Indicators can be enabled and disabled using ScanChamp®, and special barcodes.
- OS X machines without built-in Bluetooth require D-Link DBT-120 Revision 3 or later.
- Dimensions Length: 4.5 inches; Width: 2 inches; Height: 1 inches; Weight: 2.5 oz (3.7 oz with batteries installed)
- Operating Temperature 0° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature -40° to 70° C
- Light Source 650nm Laser Diode
- Ambient Light Artificial - At least 100 fc
- Sunlight - At least 700 fc
- Powered by three (3) AAA Batteries (not included)
Regulatory Compliance COMPLIES WITH 21 CFR 1040.10 & 1040.11 EXCEPT FOR DEVIATIONS PERSUANT TO LASER NOTICE NO. 50, DATED JULY 26, 2001 CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
Note: Device may not be exactly as pictured.