BlueSnap BT 2.1 Class 2 SMD Module w/ PCB Antenna
- Cable replacement
- Barcode scanners
- Measurement and monitoring systems
- Industrial sensors and controls
- Medical devices
- Asset tacking
The RN42-KB is a small form factor, low power, highly economic Bluetooth radio for OEM’s adding wireless capability to their products. The RN42-KB supports multiple interface protocols, is simple to design in and fully certified, making it a complete embedded Bluetooth solution. With its high performance on chip antenna and support for Bluetooth® Enhanced Data Rate (EDR), the RN42 delivers up to 3 Mbps data rate for distances up to about 30 feet. Designers can easily customize their application using up to 8Mbits of flash memory. The RN42 Supports multiple Bluetooth profiles such as SPP and HID and simple UART hardware interface, it is simple to integrate into an embedded system or simply connect to an existing device. The RN42-KB is the perfect product for engineers wanting to add wireless capability to their product but don’t want to spend significant time and money developing Bluetooth specific hardware and software.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module
- Bluetooth v2.0+EDR support
- Postage stamp sized form factor, 13.4mm x 25.8 mm x2mm
- Low power modes (26uA deep sleep, <3mA connected in sniff mode, 30mA TX)
- UART (SPP or HCI) and USB (HCI only) data connection interfaces.
- Sustained SPP data rates - 240Kbps (slave), 300Kbps (master)
- HCI data rates - 1.5Mbps sustained, 3.0Mbps burst in HCI mode
- 8MB on board flash, HCI mode, or SPP/HID/DUN software stacks available.
- Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles included (requires no host stack): GAP, SDP, RFCOMM and L2CAP protocols, with SPP and DUN profile support.
- Bluetooth HID (Keyboard)
- Bluetooth SIG Qualified, End Product Listing
- Castellated SMT pads for easy and reliable PCB mounting
- Class 2 power amplifier with PCB RF antenna.
- Certifications: FCC, ICS, CE
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant