Scanfob® 2006 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Scanfob® 2006 Mobile Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner - Small, Fast, & Reliable
The Scanfob® 2006 is a hand-held 1D barcode scanner, which can send data to a multitude of devices, including Android devices, Apple iPhones and iPads. Use this reader to scan data into your bluetooth-ready device faster, more reliably, and store the data internally or transfer data to the cloud with our mobile applicaiton suite.
The Scanfob® 2006 is our best-in-class scanner from the Serialio Scanfob® series of barcode scanners.
- Superb laser and read improvement over previous model Scanfob® 2005 Scanner (OPN2005-SF)
- Provides instant scan results (camera phone scanners can't compare)
- Bluetooth keyboard (aka HID) mode types data at cursor location like a keyboard
- Embedded client license for SerialMagic, Mobile Grid, Mobile Order, Mobile List, and more
- Post scans to any field on any web page and NO TAPPING to get focus iScanBrowser
- Complete solutions Android & iOS for Attendance, Inspections, Delivery, Inventory Counts, Data Collection, and More
What's in the box
- Scanfob® 2006 Mobile Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- Scanfob® 2006 Scanner Quick Start Guide
- USB-A Male to Scanfob® 2006 Scanner Cable
- W x L x H: 30mm x 62mm x 16 mm (1.18" x 2.44" x 0.63")
- Weight: 28.35 g (1oz)
- Internal rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery 3.7VDC, 240mAH.
- Expected Battery Life: about 8hrs with average scanning frequency, about 10-12 hrs with light scanning.
- Charge time approx 2.5hrs.
- Charges via standard USB port with supplied USB-A male to OTG mini-A male cable.
- Class 2 radio with Bluetooth (3.0) wireless technology has a maximum range of 30ft (10 m)
- Supports Bluetooth Serial Port profile (SPP), and Bluetooth Keyboard (HID)
0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
Ambient Light Rejection
- Fluorescent: 3,000 lx max
- Direct Sunlight: 50,000 lx max
- Incandescent: 3,000 lx max
- Decode rate: 100 decodes/sec
- Light source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Depth of field: 60 - 570 mm / 2.36 - 22.44 in (res. 1.0 mm / 39 mil), 40 - 360 mm / 1.57 - 14.17 in (res. 0.5 mm / 20 mil), 40 - 220 mm / 1.57 - 8.66 in (res. 0.25 mm / 10 mil), 40 - 120 mm / 1.57 - 4.72 in (res. 0.15 mm / 6 mil), 50 - 100 mm / 1.97 - 3.94 in (res. 0.127 mm / 5 mil) at PCS 0.9 UPC
Bar Code Symbologies Decoded: All Standard 1D symbologies:
JAN/UPC/EAN incl. add on, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Italian Pharmaceutical, Code 93, Code 128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS), IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ISBN-ISSN, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic, UK/Plessey
- Memory RAM: 1 MB
- Memory FlashROM: 1 MB (Program storage + >25,000 barcodes + time stamp)
- Keys: 1 scan button, 1 function button
- Real time clock: Quartz RTC, time and date programmable, leap year handling, (accuracy +/- 60 sec./month)
- Microprocessor: 32 bits
- Battery: Lithium-Ion polymer rechargeable (240 mAH)
- Charging: Main battery is charged via USB cable. Caution: Power source must not exceed 5V.
Maximum Barcode Digits: At least 70 digits (this is a long barcode - using numbers only about 13cm: code 128 @ 11mil)
Laser: JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II
Silicon cover, and retracting reel
- Small enough to easily fit into a pocket and light enought to wear around the neck.
- Lithium-Polymer battery provides 8 - 12 Hour of operation per charge, depending on amount of use. USB charge cable included.
- Internal memory provides batch storage for approximately 20,000 data scans, transferable via USB or Bluetooth.
- Sound toggle provides the option to enable or disable scan beeps.
- Compatible with the following bluetooth capable devices:
- Android devices (2.1 and later) using the Grid-In-Hand® Mobile Grid application.
(Serialio.com can also build an Android app for you that supports barcode & RFID scanners)
- Apple iPad Air 1&2, iPad (all), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (all since gen3), iPhone 6 & plus, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3GS
- Note: Serialio.com can build custom iPad/iPhone/iTouch apps to support custom barcode & RFID scanning needs - contact sales for a free consultation.
- SerialMagic Windows 8/7/2008/Vista/XP/2003
- Windows Phones (touch / non-touch - aka Windows Mobile Phones)
- Mac OS X 10.4+
- *SerialMagic Professional software may be required depending on Bluetooth support on device.
- Supported by Grid-In-Hand® Mobile Grid solution framework for Android and iOS (iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch). Solutions for Attendance, Inspections, Delivery, Inventory, Ordering, Data Collection & more
Click here for Mobile Grid solutions.
- Order-In-Hand® Mobile Order for Android and iOS (iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch), take orders with ease and speed you never thought possible.
Click here for Mobile Order information and examples
- iScanBrowser for iOS - iPad / iPhone / iTouch - The absolute easiest way to scan Barcode & RFID data to web pages, also has kiosk features.
Get iScanBrowser app from the App Store - Video: What is iScanBrowser?
We at Willy Street Co-op really love the Scanfob and SerialMagic Gears.
We use the Scanfob with an Android tablet in a retail environment and it is a quarter of the cost of an RF gun. We tried to use the camera scanner on the tablet but it couldn't capture all the different symbologies.
The Scanfob 2006 and SerialMagic Gears have been a significant financial and operational improvement for us.